Our DIY coop and runs are cute, cozy, easy to clean and keep your flock safe from predators. House up to 5 large birds in the 4’x 8’ model, or up to 10 in the 8’x8’ model.
Designed in Wisconsin, where temperatures can fluctuate from -15 to 100 degrees, so designed for maximum insulation and ventilation. Perfect for hot and cold climates, and everything in between! The coop and run plans are great projects for intermediate level DIYers.
Key features include:
- Six pages of professionally produced, easy to read, Scale construction drawings
- Full color CAD dimensional drawings
- Detailed photos and 2 videos tutorials
- A complete building materials and cut list
- Detailed construction guide booklet
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Technical support
- All information digitally delivered